When it comes to personal development and creating change the struggle isn’t about learning something new.
The challenge isn’t about knowing – it’s about implementation, and integration.
You’re here because you’ve read the books, listened to audios, and probably taken your share of workshops.
You already know a lot, but that knowledge hasn’t made a difference.
: from Medieval Latin, literally, to send forth into the future
The 100 Day Promise is about creating a new future.
It will give you what you need to effectively implement what you know, and go deeper still to integrate the change you’ve committed to.
While you’re integrating, you’ll come face to face with everything that’s stopped you before: limiting beliefs, emotions, and resistance.
This time, you’ll deal with it, because pretending there’s no resistance is futile.
“It isn’t that change is painful; it’s our resistance to the process that creates the pain… End the resistance and the discomfort ends.” – Bill Harris
The 100 Day Promise is more than a program.
It is an environment designed to support and empower sustainable change.
It’s a space in which you’ll get clear on what’s important and why, which will in turn help you make AND keep better, more meaningful promises to yourself – and others.
It is a psyche-shattering shift from struggle to ease and from challenge to freedom.
“Sandi creates programs that touch your soul. Spending 100 days in the process generated the momentum I needed. When you spend time with Sandi, it is an opportunity to reclaim the freedom of being a Soulful Warrior.” – Michael Garvey
The 100 Day Promise will give you what you need to effectively integrate what you know. It offers just the right kind of support you need to take measured, effective action in the parts of your life where you want MORE.
Join the 100 Day Promise and receive:
- 100 days of coaching, strategies, and support
- 1 group coaching call each month (dates in your welcome package)
- Call recordings for your convenience
- Weekly modules to support learning and implementation
- Daily prompts to integrate your changes
- Members-only private Facebook group for structure and accountability
- Special rate on private coaching
I created the 100 Day Promise for myself, but noticed quickly how it helped my clients develop their personal practices, giving their promises the chance to live in reality – with power.
“They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” – Andy Warhol
The 100 Day Promise is for you if you…
- thrive in a loving, supportive community
- appreciate a daily prompt and call to action
- are frustrated with the limits of your comfort zone
Most of all, the 100 Day Promise is an environment of growth and development.
It’s not random. It’s not rocket science.
It’s a practice.
Research from The European Journal of Social Psychology suggests that although the average length of time needed to form a habit was 66 days, it could vary between 18 to 254 days.
Which is why we’ll be together for 100 days.
100 days to…
- get clear on your unique promise
- develop a practice that works for you
- dissolve what’s stopped you in the past
- commit, daily and consistently
You will create a powerful promise.
Then you’ll commit – to yourself first, and to the community.
And that public declaration is powerful.
You will feel vulnerable, but that vulnerability holds the key to your freedom.
You will want to break your promise. But you WILL find the courage and heart to stay the course.
Why? Because you also want more than anything to feel alive and powerful and free.
100 days will give you the time to develop the skills that will help you in other areas of life, because these skills can be used to integrate anything.
“Taking the 100 Day Promise with Sandi was incredible. It was a great combination of information, exercises, and self-exploration; the content was amazing. Best of all, I have some great strategies for continuing far beyond 100 days. Sandi knows her stuff – and she’s incredible at bringing out the best in others.” – Phyllis Nichols
The 100 Day Promise is an empowering space.
- A space to ask for what you need, while being kinder to yourself.
- A space to give yourself a blank slate and a new beginning.
- A space to try new things in community with a group of like-minded seekers.
What will you have at the end of 100 days?
You tell me.
- A new practice in your life?
- An old habit released without fear?
- A deeper clarity and understanding of what you want?
- Strength to eliminate what’s not working?
- Freedom to embrace what you desire?
Most of all, you will have a stronger, deeper connection to your own well-being.
It’s up to you.
Rest assured, you don’t need to know what your promise is to register. We’ll spend the first month together getting it clear.
The best part?
You’ll have strategies that you can use again and again.
Because personal growth doesn’t end. There’s no finish line when it comes to your happiness, development or peace of mind.
“To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.” – Henri Bergson
100 Day Promise
Next program: July 2015
Next focus: A Self-Love Evolution
Cost: $100 USD
Sign up below and I’ll let you know as soon as registration opens.
“The One Hundred Day Promise is a fun and relatively easy method to either integrate a habit you want in your life, or remove one that no longer serves you. Through Sandi’s weekly lessons and daily prompts, we not only changed habits but also came away with a deeper understanding and appreciation for ourselves. I highly recommend Sandi as a coach and mentor; she’s insightful, and well, pretty darn brilliant!” – Mary Montanye
Sandi Amorim is a Master Coach, NLP Practitioner, and creator of the 100 Day Promise, a successful online program created to help people change with greater ease and effectiveness. She has spent the past twenty years studying what makes us tick, what keeps us stuck and most importantly, what helps us thrive. As a seasoned professional in the field of coaching, she holds coaching certificates from Erickson Coaching International in the Art & Science of Coaching, and Neuro-Linguistic Programming, as well as a Master Coach designation from the Harmony Integration Academy. In 2014 she became one of the first coaches in the world licensed to lead Danielle LaPorte’s Desire Map workshop.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What technology do I need to access the course content?
I like to keep things simple. You’ll need:
- A computer, tablet or smart phone and internet access
- Something to listen to audio recordings
How long does it take to complete the program?
- The program lasts 100 days.
What if I can’t keep up, fall behind or don’t keep my word, etc?
- This is a promise, not a challenge! You can’t fall behind because the practice begins newly each day.
I don’t know what my promise is, can I still participate?
- We’ll spend the first month getting you clear on a promise that inspires you to take action.
Do I have to participate in the Facebook group?
- No, but participating adds a level of support and engagement that will help you get past your resistance.
Can I change my mind?
- I offer no refunds once registered. My intention is to hold you to your word in the most loving and supportive way, and I believe your commitment is a powerful declaration.